The Chicago skyline is one of the most iconic cityscapes in the world, and it’s no surprise that many people want to capture it in photos. Fortunately, there are plenty of great places to get great photos of the Chicago skyline. Here are some of the best spots for getting the perfect shot:
1. Sears / Willis Tower Sky Deck: The Willis Tower Sky Deck offers 360-degree views of the Chicago skyline at night. On a clear night, visitors can get stunning shots of the city lights and the twinkling reflection of them on Lake Michigan.
2. Adler Planetarium: The Adler Planetarium has an observation deck that offers great views of the Chicago skyline at night. The best part is that the deck is open until 2:00 am, so you can capture the skyline in all its late night glory.
3. Navy Pier: Navy Pier also offers great views of the Chicago skyline at night. There are several spots on the pier that offer the perfect vantage point, including the Ferris wheel.
4. Montrose Beach: Montrose Beach is one of the most popular spots for photography in Chicago, and it’s also one of the best places to get the perfect shot of the Chicago skyline at night. The beach is located right on the edge of Lake Michigan, so you can get stunning shots of the city skyline reflecting off the lake.
5. John Hancock Observatory: The John Hancock Observatory is one of the best places to get a great view of the Chicago skyline at night. The observatory offers a 360-degree view of the city, and you can get up close and personal with the buildings.
No matter which spot you choose, you can be sure that you’ll get stunning photos of the Chicago skyline at night. So grab your camera and head out to one of these spots for a unique photo opportunity.