Chicago is one of the most photographed cities in the world, but there are still plenty of hidden gems that make for amazing photos. From colorful murals to hidden alleyways, here are five secret spots in Chicago for mindblowing photos.
1. The 606: This 2.7-mile elevated trail is a great spot for photos of the skyline and the city’s residential neighborhoods.
2. The Bean: This iconic sculpture in Millennium Park is a must-see for any photographer visiting Chicago.
3. Wabash Avenue: This street is lined with colorful murals that make for great photos.
4. Chinatown: This bustling neighborhood has plenty of colorful buildings and street scenes to photograph.
5. The Chicago Riverwalk: This waterfront area has plenty of great views of the city skyline and the river.
Whether you’re a professional photographer or just a tourist looking to capture some great memories, these five spots are sure to provide you with some amazing photos. So grab your camera and get ready to explore some of Chicago’s hidden gems!